Top Durga Puja Pandal in kolkata to visit in 2023
North Kolkata Pandal List
- Shri Bhoomi Sporting Club: A replica of the iconic Disneyland Paris theme park.
- Santosh Mitra Square: A life-size replica of the proposed Ram temple in Ayodhya.
- College Square: Replica of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Mysore Palace.
- Pallar Yubak Brinda: Replica of Chandrayaan-3 spacecraft, India’s third moon mission.
- Ahiritola Sarbojanin Durgotsab: Replica of the Somnath Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site in Gujarat.
South Kolkata Pandal List
- Naktala Udayan Sangha: A campaign against ragging, a form of bullying that is common in Indian colleges.
- Mudiyali Club: A festival of metal art, in which all the decorations are made of metal.
- Ekadalia Evergreen Club: A replica of a Jain temple in Maharashtra, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Singhi Park: Performance of Rajasthan puppet dance, a traditional form of folk art.
- Babubagan Sarbojanin: Replica of Jodhpur Museum, a museum dedicated to the history and culture of the city.
Are you a devotee of Durga and want to celebrate Durga Puja in Kolkata but live outside India or in another state? No problem! We are here to help you make your Durga Puja memorable, even if it is a spontaneous journey. Our agency will take care of everything from booking your flights and accommodation to planning your itinerary and transportation. Seven Destination Tour & Travels will also ensure that you get the opportunity to visit all the most popular Durga Puja pandals in Kolkata and experience the glory of the festival
Seven Destination Tour & Travels understand that Durga Puja is a special time for Durga devotees, and we are committed to making your celebration as memorable as possible. Contact us today to know more about our Durga Puja tour packages and book your trip!